The initial command from cascade cli will require the user to establish; username, hostname and password.
- Username: Can be passed with -u <username> or the cli will prompt for username.
- Username can be changed by passing -u <username>
- Hostname: Can be passed with -h <hostname> or the cli will prompt for hostname.
- Hostname can be changed by passing -h <hostname>
- Password: Cli will prompt user for password.
- A user will be prompted for a password on the initial command and will remain active until there is no activity for 15 minutes. At that time the user will be prompted for password again.
- Use the following command to log out of the Cascade CLI
- cascade logout
- To check the status of Cascade SFTP service
- cascade status